Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sangmo and Holiday Packages

December 21st, 2010

I barely slept with the pain in my ear, and went to Severance again. I sort of went off on my doctor who yelled at me in turn for using the internet for self-diagnosis (Gyeongjin called the hospital and they told her new info so then I googled it). He vacuumed out my ear again. He also told me I should be admitted to the hospital for 2-3 days but I balked, so he made me go to the injection room and get a shot in the rump before leaving. I have to do the same tomorrow.

We got our holiday package from my aunt Barbara, very nice, and from dad and his wife, Irene. It was great! Irene even made a lantern for Karjam that says Om Mani Padme Hum in Tibetan! So cool! And I got my favorite Arbordoun Farm lotion and this scarf that’s just perfect to go with most of my clothes, among other things.

I had 상모 class, with 변태원 Byeon Taewon teaching us tonight. It was still just 현석 Hyeonseok and me in the class, a little lonely and boring. I worked on 일사 ilsa and have just started to somewhat reliably “catch” the motion to do 나비사 nabisa. I should really practice outside of class.

For the solstice we went up into the dark park on Namsan and sang and chanted and said some prayers. It was sweet but my ear hurt.

No comments: