Saturday, September 18, 2010

How to Put on a Sangmo

September 19th, 2010

So my blog actually can tell me how people came to my site (like through a link from my friend's blog (thanks Sarah!) or through a Google search or the latest COA alumni newsletter). I was very sad to see that there was more than one result for people trying to learn how to actually put on a 상모 sangmo, which I have NOT explained in any detail. So today Karjam shot a video of me explaining and you can watch it, too! Please go to Youtube and comment and "like" the video if you feel so moved. You can see what I look like this morning, anyway!

Here is a screen capture from the video:


Other than making this video I helped Karjam with his Korean, we went for a walk and I did some writing on the computer.

No comments: