Friday, September 10, 2010

Nothing Exciting

September 10th, 2010
Uneventful day. I had my SNU class, and it was surprisingly engaging. I was also happy when a friend from last summer showed up today!

Karjam started Korean class; he was the only one to introduce himself in Korean! There are six other students, one Chinese, two American, one Canadian and the other is European I guess. I was worried they’d go too fast, but apparently they’ll be learning to read the next week and a half. He also found his way to his class at Ewha Womans [sic] University on his own. I am –so- relieved. This will bring him not just new independence in Korea, but by pushing him out the door it will push him to utilize his independence.

We watched a movie in the theatre and I made a huge dinner. The photo is not of our dinner yesterday, but close enough. Note the table, the spoons and chopsticks, the bowls, etc.

No comments: