Monday, October 25, 2010

To the Hospital Again

October 24th, 2010
I felt poorly. We went shopping for some clothes for Karjam, enjoyed some street food and otherwise I was on the computer (feeling poorly) all day. I inserted a lot of photos in previous posts, so you might want to scroll down and see some previous pages. Or at least click around to see Yeouido/Namsadang and Songpa Full Length Performance shots.

October 25th, 2010
I returned to the hospital, where numerous tests were done and results are waiting. I felt weak and poorly, and did not go to 봉산탈춤 Bongsan Talchum. Karjam was a doll and waited outside many hospital doors and prepared most of dinner. Hopefully tomorrow I can say something more interesting. I do have to go to the hospital again, to check in with the doctor on the knee thing.

I don't have to go to these windows...


At Severance Hospital you get the medicine the doctor needs here at this window after you've paid somewhere else (in the dept. you're being treated by) then you bring the medicine to the doctor. Or if I'd been willing to take antibiotics I bet I would have picked them up here, too. The board to the top left shows the list of who can pick up their medicine now.


Severance Hospital's central area has this giant hanging fish. It looked better a couple years ago, even with some saturation in PShop, I think it's just gotten a bit duller over the years. Seriously, how would you clean it?


The hospital sometimes looks like a cross between a spa and a hotel, not a hospital.




Apparently I belong to the fourth floor.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Damn....I hope you feel better. :(